Saturday, September 11, 2010

FREE Resources Abound!

So I went on this kick to learn more about www.freecycle.org and SO MUCH MORE came in.  While some of the resources noted I have tried myself, there is so much that I am endeavoring to share the information only.  This does not constitute endorsement as I have yet to use all of them as I have with "Freecycle" and "Recycle" (previous post).       


In preparing the previous post I did a search for "freecycle" and an AARP link came up.  It was long link to Yahoogroups.   Apparently "yahoogroups" hosts a lot of useful stuff.  The following is a list of resources that offer free or discounted meals at restaurants, groceries, DVD rentals and much much more.



www.heyitsfree.net,                              www.volition.com.)
www.mrcheapstuff.com,                       www.freenology.com,
www.kidsmealdeals.com,                     
www.TheFreeSite.com,

This reminds me.  If you can use some free encouragement once and a while visit my wordpress blog, www.cliftonmcknight.wordpress.com and share a word or two of encouragement as well in the comments.  Have a great day! - Clifton McKnight is an educator, counselor, personal coach, author and keynote speaker. Follow him on Facebook, Twitter and other social media. Visit his site at www.motivision.net

No comments:

Post a Comment